A statewide conference call for employers will take place at 1 pm on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
The event will be hosted by the Governor's Office, the U.S. Small Business Administration and the CT departments of Economic and Community Development, Banking, and Insurance.
CT Small Business Conference Call
Thursday, April 9, 1-2 pm
Call: 888.456.0356; Passcode: 2802806#
- Federal Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Grants
- Connecticut initiatives to assist businesses and residents
- Mortgage deferment and assistance
- Health insurance grace period
Additional resources are available on the Senate Republican website:
- Understanding what the CARES Act offers to workers, small business owners, individuals, landlords, tenants and homeowners available here.
- CT Coronavirus Resources, including more information on the governor's executive orders available here.
- CARES Act Summary & FAQs available here.
- General information for workers and small businesses in CT available here.
The latest state information available at ct.gov/coronavirus.