Jackson, Grant's 401(k) Champion® Award
The 401(k) Champion® Award is the first national award to recognize 401(k) participants who are masters of their 401(k)s.
Purpose of the 401(k) Champion® Award
- To energize 401(k) participants to learn more about 401(k)s
- To identify and share the stories of 401(k) Champions
- To encourage a dialogue about 401(k) and retirement security
- To help employers share the benefits of 401(k)s, especially for youthful employees who may not realize how to maximize the benefits of long time horizons
2021 Applications Coming Soon
Apply for the 2021 Award
Three winners will be recognized as 401(k) Champions®; each will receive a cash award of $1,000.
Application period opens: Fall 2021
Application deadline: To be Announced
Finalists announced: To be Announced
Winners announced: To be Announced
Official rules coming soon.
Why companies benefit from the 401(k) Champion® Award:
- Honors companies and employees who champion 401(k)s
- Encourages participants to review the benefits of the 401(k)
- Engages employees in a dialogue about 401(k)s and saving for retirement
- Provides personal illustrations of Champions who can serves as role models for employees